Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Who She is Page

Hey everyone! I'm back! So I thought that all day, I would write blog posts about Isabelle. This first one is the actual doll, accessories, starter pack, and the who she is page. I'm going to the store tomorrow and hopefully, this year, I can get the pictures up!
  • Who she is: She's an inspired dancer who discovers her own way to shine
  • Where she lives: Isabelle lives and attends school in Washington, D.C., surrounded by the bustle and culture of the city
  • Favorite activities: Practicing ballet and designing dance costumes
  • Best friends: Luisa, a modern dancer; and Gabriel, a magician
  • Fun fact: When Isabelle is dancing, she sometimes pretends she's a water lily skipping and spinning across a pond
  • What changes her life: The realization that she can use her design skills to help others
  • What she discovers: There's no one else out there with your unique talents
  • What one-of-a-kind talents do you have?
Well I hope you all had a wonderful New Year's! See you in an hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment