Wednesday, January 1, 2014

GOOD NEWS!

OMG OMG OMG! I'm going to the American Girl Place in Seattle (or Alderwood Mall which by the way is no where near Seattle!)  tomorrow, and I found out that I just might have enough money to get Isabelle Palmer! Of course, my mom is making the finale decision, but I really hope I can get her! Of course, I'm going to get her accessories later on, but I just can't afford them right now. Here is a picture of her accessories
I really love the motor jacket, and the gold bag. It reminds me of something that I would wear. The hair clip is super cute, and I love how she has an I.D and bus pass! I just kinda wish that on the I.D, they had a picture of either the actress playing Isabelle in the movie, or one of the paintings of her. I think it would make the card a pit more realistic. What I love more about the purse is that your doll could just hold all her stuff and it won't get lost. Then there's the arm warmers. They look more like mittens to me. I don't think I'm going to use them sadly, but I'll probably give them to my sister to use for the outfit she made for Saige. I

No comments:

Post a Comment