Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Isabelle Stakeout!

Hey guys! It's Kanani here with my yearly stakeout! This year, I'll also be reporting news from YouTube, and other blogs! Keep me posted and wish me good luck!

UPDATE 5:10
Okay, is it just me, or does the siluet of Isabelle look a lot more translucent? http://www.americangirl.com/play/girl-of-the-year/2014/ Oh and be sure to check out her audition video! At the end of the video, you can see a sneak peak at the movie cover!

UPDATE! 5:15
OMG! Their already putting up Isabelle's books! Click Here! I can't wait for the covers to be revealed!

UPDATE! 5:24
OMG! She looks so cute in this picture! I found this photo on ABC news website! ht american girrl kb 131230 16x9 608 American Girls 2014 Doll of the Year Revealed: Meet Isabelle the Dancer

UPDATE! 5:39
Furthermore, Metro Family Magazine tells us that the AG website will feature an online version of the Anna Hart School of the Arts in addition to hosting monthly giveaways of the Isabelle doll!  Not only that, but one lucky girl will get a trip to New York, to watch the New York City Ballet perform The Nutcrackera show which Isabelle and her friends perform in the books!  What a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!  Plus, you’ll have to watch for an all-new Isabelle movie, which will likely come out during the summer, as Saige’s did.

I found this on, http://dollcentral.wordpress.com/2013/12/24/american-girl-of-the-year-2014-isabelle-palmer/

Oh! And before I go, here's a pic I found on Dolly Dorms!
See you guys soon!



UPDATE! 7:04
okay nothing new, right now I'm just waiting for something new to happen. If you have any news,
please contact me.

UPDATE 8:35
Nothing new still... Seriously, I wish AG would do something! I mean they could put up a count down clock cause this is beyond boring. Anyone on Wattpad?

UPDATE 9:58 NADA! But last year they released the new stuff online @ 10:00 so you should be hearing from me soon!


ISABELLE HAS OFFICIALLY ARRIVED!! 10:07Isabelle™ Doll & Paperback Book
Mix and match to create an inspiring outfit





UPDATE 10:17
Sorru about the short post, my cocompute is pupurpose chchange wowork i type in. As you can see...  I swear, this computer hates me. It starts working then stops, anyways, lets get back to Isabelle! Here's a look at her books!
I'll give you guys more infI tomorrow whewhen I get to use the main comcomic. UGH!















No comments:

Post a Comment