Tuesday, December 31, 2013

GMA Dissapointment

Okay, so if you watched the GMA segment where those little girls waited hours around a translucent box that only gave away a shadow of the new GOTY. Well lot's of people were shocked to see that the four dancers sporting outfits from Isabelle's line got dolls, yet the other little girls went home with nothing. On their Facebook page, American Girl assured their angry fans that the girls got dolls off camera, but angry older sister says other wise:

 My Little sister was one of the girls on the show and she did NOT receive a doll after the dancer's did. From what my Mother has told me after the segment they were just brushed aside. My sister was heartbroken. I read your comment about the other girls getting dolls off camera. Shame on you for lying about that. My mother took my sister to NYC to attend the launch of the GOTY tomorrow at the AGNY Place and they were very excited to attend and be part of the GMA preview. This is just wrong on so many levels AG and GMA!!!

So apparently, the only way those little girls are getting an Isabelle doll is if their parents cough up $110. I'm very disappointed and I hope AG sends each of those girls not only their very own Isabelle, doll, but matching clothes and pajamas as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment