Tuesday, October 9, 2012

WARNING! Delta Simpson is NOT real!


You may have seen pictures or videos of Delta Simpson on Bing, YouTube, and/or Google saying Delta is next years GOTY doll, but a recent video was poster by agadairt77 on YouTube saying she made Delta, and she is not real! See? Well, If you don't believe me, here is the proof




You're just gonna have to do a close up on her, but if you look carefully, the card she is holding is pink, and the doll is in a JLY doll dress that she colored green and blue. She also is just a replica of a JLY doll I mean come on people! Would American Girl make a doll that is an exact replica of a JLY without any difference? Plus, American Girl would never post a picture until late October or early November. Now, if you still think Delta is the GOTY 2013, then study facts carefully, watch the video again, and check other websites for evidence. If you still don't believe me, then look at other blogs that have info on the 2013 GOYT. None of the ones I checked said anything about Delta. If you STILL don't believe me, think of all the evidence I gathered up and put it all together. Hope you changed your mind!

2 comments: