Thursday, October 11, 2012

A Piece To The Puzzle of GOTY 2013

Okay, so I was on YouTube and searched: American Girl 2013 when I saw this video titled Sharon Batan American Girl 2013. At first I thought it was just another phony GOTY 2013, but when I saw the video, I realised that it was a audition for the GOTY movie for 2013! I think she is just playing one of the other characters named Gina, and the person filming played Saige. This girl is really good at acting and should definitely get a part in the movie! So what I got from the video was that Saige and Gina are trying to come up with a plan to save their schools art and music program with a fundraiser, but Gina was objecting all of Saige's ideas. Gina's personality is not really caring about anyone else, and thinks she's perfect. Sounds like Chrissa all over again. Don't forget to take a look at the video and tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment