Wednesday, December 31, 2014

HAPPY 2 HOURS TILL NEW YEARS!

Hey guys! Missed you! So sorry for being absent for sooooo long! I've had play practice, skating, the school play, the Christmas show at the ice rink, and I moved just 2 weeks ago. Plus I still have homework to do. Just wanted to let any readers I still have know that I most likely wont be doing my AG stakeout this year because where we moved to, Comcast is the only cable provider they have, and my dad HATES Comcast, so we have some sort of T-Mobile WIFI hotspot till my dad forgives Comcast for whatever they did. And the hotspot is super slow. Like it can take 10 minutes for a single picture to load. If it loads at all. BUT! I still wanted to wish you guys a very very very happy New Year!

Byeeeeeeeeee!
Kanani(;

No comments:

Post a Comment