Friday, August 29, 2014

Pumpkin Spice Latte Review



Hey guys! So, this week I finally had my first Pumpkin Spice Latte, and I thought I would do a review on it. Sadly, there will not be any pictures because me and my mom forgot to get something for my sister, and we didn't want to have to deal with her when we got home, so I had to drink it in the car.

Anyways, my first thought when I took a sip was, "This reminds me of pumpkin pie!" But that feeling did not last long, because after awhile, that pumpkin spice taste kinda faded. And I think it's because they only put the spices on the whipped cream. So it just started to taste like a regular Starbucks latte.

Overall, I really loved the taste of this latte, but I feel as if they could have added some pumpkin spice to the actual latte. I give this an 8 out of ten, and will definitely buy this again!

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram @_ihsommoshi_! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment