Tuesday, July 29, 2014

It's Been A While....

Okay before I apologize for being MIA, I saw this question on Yahoo Answers.

ok so! I'm 17 and i know thats a bit late to start but the thing is, i'm not an average figure skater. EVERYONE tells me im super special and im the fastest learner they've ever seen.

i've only been skating for a few months, and i can already do stuff from basic 2 even tho I'm only in basic 1. i can skate backwards and dip while moving! and no one in my class can even stand up.

so, i know 19 year olds can get into the olympics, but i want to go to the upcoming one in asia. will 4 years be enough for me to learn a quad axel? i want something really impressive to make my dedication stand out. also how do you do a quad axel? i can already do a 2 foot jump on the spot and i can kinda do it while moving. what should i practice? do u need special clothes to do it? like chloe noel ect?

thanx!

Additional Details

im not trolling! and everyone at my school says im good too. soooo......
2 days ago
and i already have a zuca that i use to put rental skates in, do i have 2 buy my own skates?

First off, are you for real? I learned how to do a dip the first time I stepped out on ice! And those people in your class who can barely stand up are most likely LITTLE KIDS! So please don't compare yourself to them. 
Second, why the heck do you have a Zuca bag for RENTAL SKATES?! There is no reason for you to even be wanting a Zuca bag if you don't have skates! And, your only in Basic one! I just got a Zuca, but I am in Basic 8. Plus I actually have skates to put in my bag.
Third, your an idiot if you think your going to the Olympics. Those skater you've seen on tv basically LIVE at the rink and have been practicing since they were 3-7 years old. Oh, and there are some Olympians who can't do a triple axel! Much less a quad!
Fourth, and last of all, since your only in basic one, Chloe Noel would be a total waste. The matching jackets are even more of a waste! You should just wear yoga pants and a sweatshirt.


Anyways, I just really had to get that off my chest. I'm really sorry for not posting these past few months. I've just been busy with skating, tutoring, school, and more. I'm most likely not going to post very much anymore with me going into 8th grade, and figure skating, but I will try to post at least once a month. I hope you guys have a wonderful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment