Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Cause I La La La Love U! (At Least I Think I Do)

I'm sorry guys, I'm just going though a MAJOR Marina and the Diamonds phase. In fact, GASP! I think I like M.A.D. more than I love One Direction! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I'm am just nuts for their song, How To Be a Heart Breaker. Anyways, here are the rules!

1.Is that you gotta have FUN!!
and remember be the first to run! ;)

2.Just don't get attached to

This is how to be a heart breaaaaker! Boys they like a look of daaaanger, we'll get 'em falling for a stranger a player saying I la la la love you! (at least I think I do)

3. Wear your heart on your cheek

4. Gotta be looking pure
kiss them goodbye at the door, and leave them wanting more.

This is how to be a heart breaaaaker! Boys they like a look of daaaanger, we'll get 'em falling for a stranger a player saying I la la la love you! (at least I think I do)


(deleted the link) my story, Ice Cream is my Comfort Food

plus How to be a Heart Breaker lyric video. I'd rather not post the music video for reasons I'd rather not discuss....


Note: I haven't posted anything in a while because my mother switched the account to my email and changed the password without telling me.

No comments:

Post a Comment