Thursday, August 1, 2013

Super Bored :(

Right now, I'm watching a bunch of Leapfrog movies with my brother eating a bag of Cheetos as Tad and Lilly, or in my case, Tweedle Dumb, and Tweedle Dumber, sing 'Math is Everywhere'. Is it just me, or does it sound like their saying "Napkins everywhere"? To be honest, I miss the old Leap Frog, where Tad was the little kid, Lilly was the Pre-Teen, and Leap was the Teenager. Now its just a much of firefly, twin, and no Professor Quigley crap. Seriously! What happened to Professor Quigley? Or Mr. Websley? (DUN DUN) OR THEIR PARENTS??? Maybe I haven't been paying much attention... I mean what was wrong with talking letters? NO! Not letters you get in the mail! The songs are catchy, but with weird lyrics that usually don't go with the song... Here's a video at the top. If anything, this generation is missing a lot, like laughing at how prissy Angelina Ballerina was before the new version that's no fun to laugh at.  

No comments:

Post a Comment