Monday, December 31, 2012

Part of The First Saige Book

At lunch, I tried to make things better by telling Tessa all about the art fiesta. “I have this letter to write to the PTA,” I explained. “Could you help me with it?”
Tessa shook her head. “Dylan and I are doing our math homework right after we eat,” she said. “We’re going to try to get our homework done during the day so that we have more time for lessons and practice after school.”
Dylan tapped Tessa’s shoulder, trying to get her attention, but I pressed on. “Could you help me tomorrow, maybe after school?” I asked.Tessa looked torn. “Tomorrow I have a voice lesson,” she said, “and Thursday there’s piano.What about tonight?” I asked. “Could you come out to Mimi’s?”
I saw Tessa and Dylan exchange a glance. Did she need Dylan’s permission now before she made any decisions?
Apparently so. Dylan gave Tessa one of those looks that means You know what you have to do, and Tessa raised her hands apologetically. “I have to practice, Saige,” she said.


I couldn't copy the whole expert for some weird reason I'm really sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment