Monday, January 2, 2012

My visit to the American Girl Store

Hay everyone! Today I just went to the Seattle AG store with my little sister, and got Kanani's ears pieced. My sister brought Maya, her bitty twin along, and she got the spa package and her hair braided. I saw Mckenna and she is gorgeous in person. Her carmel hair almost sparkles in the light and her bright blue eyes shine like the sky in the summer. There were also gymnasts preforming in the store in a tiny area, and a scavenger hunt. There were lots of crafts to do and stuff as we waited for the dolls to be ready. There was a lady passing out bags with pictures of a gymnast on them, and a lady giving Mckenna posters out to people who were a part of the scavenger hunt. Soon it was time to go home, and we had fun that had to end. See you soon! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment